A-DR38 3/8″ Low Speed Air Drill 2500 RPM
A-DR38 is a tool that can be used in confined areas as it is quite small and handy. It is a low speed air drill with a compact but strong housing resistant to any damage. The tool is easy to operate and can be used for thick metal, wood and other materials. It has got a straight handle with a level control at the bottom. The air is let out at the back of the tool. Operation with the device is easy what is guaranteed by so called soft trigger allowing to adjust the speed to the work performed. It is fitted with a drill chuck key, however there is no possibility to change the direction of rotation as the tool is irreversible and rotates only right. Definitely a small size of the device is its great advantage because it can be used in the areas where other tools are impossible to be used.
- 3/8″ Low Speed Air Drill (2500 rpm free speed);
- Compactly designed, Straight handle with a level control;
- Ideal for use as a thickest metal, wood and in other confined areas;
- Rear exhaust deflects air away from work.
- Tool model: A-DR38
- Free speed: 2500 rpm
- Drill chuck: 10 mm
- Weight: 1.04 kg
- Air consumtion: 200 l/min
- Overall length: 215 mm
Based on: 8 ratings