A-CS30 Straight Grinder Designed For 3″ Cut Off Discs
A grinder A-CS30 is an ideal pneumatic tool for all workshops connected with car services as it is especially convenient to cut off exhaust pipes in cars. It is a straight grinder intended to use with 3″ cut off discs. Not only can it be used to cut pipes and metal sheets but also to smooth edges and remove burrs. It is a rather compact device equipped with a safety throttle that prevents it from being switched on unintentionally. At the back of the tool body there is an air outlet that is why there is no dust on the workplace. The tool is sold in a set with one disc.
- A straight grinder designed for 3″ cut off discs;
- For cutting sheet metal or pipe;
- Especially useful for cutting the axhaust pipe on motorcars;
- compact and lightweight body with lever throttle for safety opeeration.
- Tool model: A-CS30
- Revs: 15.000 rpm
- Overall length: 210 mm
- Weight: 0.93 kg
- Air consumption: 113 l/m
- Noise level: 90 dB
- Vibration level: 2.7 m/s²
Based on: 8 ratings