A-A600 Air Saw For Cutting Soft Steel, Aluminum
Asta A-A600 is a pneumatic tool suitable to cut different kinds of materials from soft metal and aluminium sheets to plastic with a thickness of 1.2 mm. Moreover, it allows to cut the materials in all directions accurately and precisely. That is why it is useful in many body repair shops and other workshops and industries whose clients demand high quality work. The device is easy to use and the operators have no problem to work with it as it has a gentle, stepless speed control and a very smooth start-up with a soft trigger. The housing is made of metal so it is resistant to any mechanical damage.
- Tool for cutting soft steeling,aluminum,car body sheet metal and other materials with a thickness of 1.2mm
- Allows cutting in all directions to ensure accurate and precise cutting of the requirements of the operator
- Stepless speed control
- Soft trigger resulting in a mild smooth start.
1.2mm | Cutting width:6mm | Stroke per Minute: 210 | Air Consumption: 113 I/min | Air Inlet:1/4″ | Minmum Hose Size: 3/8″ | Working pressure:6.3 Bar
- Tool model: A-A600
- Cutting capacity: 1.2 mm
- Cutting width: 6 mm
- Stroke per minute: 210
- Air inlet: ¼″
- Minimum hose size 3/8″
- Air consumption: 113 l/min
- Working pressure: 6.3 bar
Based on: 9 ratings