Composite Air Impact Wrench 1/2″Sq Drive Twin Hammer Tool One Hand A-6112N
A-6112N is the most popular air impact wrench from ASTA. The most significant advantage of this model is a high peak torque (1486 Nm) which is a perfect solution for challenging tasks such as loosening stuck screws. Thanks to its ergonomic handle and lightweight composite housing, this impact wrench is easy to use and offers a secure and stable grip. Such features make this device ideal for long-term performance. What is more, the speed control trigger can be operated by your thumb, making this tool even more satisfying. Also, A-611N is equipped with “TWIN-HAMMER” impact mechanism and switchable (lef/right) direction of rotation. It’s a handy accessory for professional mechanics.
- Drive system allows for high-power stroke;
- Metallic inner layer abrasion resistant cylinder;
- Rotational adjustment for left and right handed users.
- Spindle diameter: 1/2″
- working speed (without load): 8000 RPM
- Nominal working torque range: 68 Nm – 1054 Nm
- torque: 1486 Nm
- screw size: M16
- Total length: 171 mm
- Weight: 1,96 kg (4,32 lbs)
- Air consumption: 145 l/min
- Noise level: 96 dB(A)
Based on: 8 ratings