A-4073L 1″ Impact Wrench 2441 Nm
ASTA A-6812 is an air-powered impact wrench with extension pipe. It’s a tool used for tightening and loosening, perfect for both professionals and amateur enthusiasts.
This model has implemented a switchable rotation direction (left/right), rotary air inlet and “TWIN HAMMER” mechanism. ASTA A-6812 guarantees comfortable and precision work. It is a very functional and efficient tool – ideal for professionals such as car mechanics. Also, it delivers 2441 Nm of peak torque which is very effective while loosening stuck screws.
- “TWIN HAMMER” system for balanced impact with a self-lubricating mechanism
- High-quality housing made of aluminium alloy
- Rotary inlet for compressed air
- Torque range switch for left/right rotation
- Spindle diameter: 1″
- working speed (without load): 6000 RPM
- Nominal working torque range: 271 Nm – 2033 Nm
- torque (loosening screw): 2441 Nm
- torque (tightening screw): 2250 Nm
- screw size: M38
- Total length: 437 mm
- Weight: 7,20 kg (15,87 lbs)
Based on: 8 ratings